- ALL products and services offered are for RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY and are NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMMATION. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall/should ANY of these materials be used for recreational purposes or in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or any other inappropriate applications.
Gonadorelin helps increase sperm count and volume in men and increase testosterone production. It also helps with testicular atrophy, otherwise known as testicular shrinkage.
Gonadorelin is a hormone that is released by the hypothalamus in the brain. It is also referred to as Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone (GnRH)
It is used in fertility medicine to treat some hormonal disorders such as infertility and hypogonadism. It is used to know their ability to be fertile. Gonadorelin is a diagnostic agent used to diagnose the functionality of both the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland.
Gonadorelin is produced by hypothalamus gland and regulates the release of the two sex hormones LH and FSH. Gonadorelin is used to check if the pituitary gland is producing the correct levels of Luteinising Hormone (LH) and Follicle-stimulating Hormone. It diagnosis several hormonal disorders such as delayed puberty and infertility. LH stimulates the ovaries in women hence causing ovulation while in men it is responsible for the production of testosterone by stimulating the testicles. FSH plays an important role in sperm production as it stimulates the testicles. In women, FSH stimulates the release of oestrogen and egg-development in the ovaries.
Gonadorelin functions by stimulating the pituitary gland to release these two sex hormones. It is given by injection to detect if the pituitary gland is able to produce the correct levels of FSH and LH.
Benefits and of Gonadorelin
- Women who have irregular periods and ovulation due to low levels of GnRH in their body can use this product.
- This medication provides the body with GnRH which is essential in the production and growth of the ovaries (ovulation).
- Gonadorelin is used to treat delayed puberty.
- In men, it helps to treat infertility which is caused by failure of the pituitary and hypothalamus to function properly.
- Used by bodybuilders and athletes to assist with faster more effective recovery
- Increase strength and endurance
- Builds muscle mass and improves muscle tone
The full dosage of this treatment is about 5mL vial .2mg/ml injection (100 mcg) twice per week. This vial will last a patient around five weeks before they need another dose. Blood samples are drawn before and after the administration of gonadorelin to best monitor the changes made in your hormone levels.
Side effects of Gonadorelin
There are hardly any reports of any adverse side effects associated with Gonadorelin. A warning is that it is not advisable to use this peptide during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children. In women, ,it is to be noted that if the medicine is given on the first day of your menstrual cycle, it can cause an earlier ovulation. This is so as to create awareness to prevent unplanned pregnancies.