- ALL products and services offered are for RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY and are NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMMATION. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall/should ANY of these materials be used for recreational purposes or in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or any other inappropriate applications.
IGF-1 DES is a cleaved form of IGF-1 and contains amino acids 4-70.
This structure has allowed the effects of the IGF-1 protein to be amplified in the more stable form of the DES 1,3 molecule peptide protein fragment of Insulin-like growth factor 1.
The IGF-1 DES, or insulin-like growth factor DES, comes from the IGF-1 family of peptides that play important roles in mammalian growth and development.
IGF-1 DES is a shorter version of the base IGF-1 chain. This variant of IGF-1 is up to 7 times more potent than the regular base IGF-1. It has a half-life of about twenty to thirty minutes which indicates that it is a very delicate chain. The administration of IGF-1 DES should be injected into the muscles you want to grow.IGF-1DES has a higher ability to stimulate hyperplasia in the muscles than IGF-1 LR3.
In conclusion, this variant works best when used for site injections and not overall muscle growth which IGF-1 Lr3 is better suit with its 30 hours plus activity in the body , although DES is around 10 times more potent but only active around 20-30 minutes
In addition to these functions, IGF-1 DES is known to bind to receptors, in cells, that have been deformed by lactic acid. Lactic acid is produced in elevated amounts during training and vigorous activities. This characteristic of DES IGF-1 allows it to attach to mutated receptors which signal tissue growth even during training activities. DES can be used more frequently each day and for a longer periods of time than IGF-1 LR3 as it doesn’t cause receptor desensitization
Benefits of IGF-1 DES
Benefits of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 include:
- Increased Protein synthesis in the body
- Fat storage is forced for energy production, which results in a noticeable fat loss.
- Elevated recovery and repair
- Positive effects on metabolism, increasing lean body mass and decreasing fat
- Increase in regenerative properties of the body’s nerve tissues
- Upregulates antioxidant benefit and ligament strength
- Boosts hyperplasia in muscle cells, which leads to fuller muscle tissues.
- Improved cognitive function
- Gives many anti-aging properties
Dosage and usage
IGF-1 DES can be utilized on different occasions in a day at an average dose of 50-150 mcg. IGF-1 DES ought to be given with the properly controlled doses. IGF-1 DES should be taken at least twice a day to a maximum of four times .
Average dosage varies from 50-150 mcg injected bi laterally into muscle group you want to grow. Bacteriostatic water is recommended to be used with this peptide